Reddit AITA dad
AITA for telling my dad I plan on never speaking to my brother once I turn 18? Not the A-hole. I (16m) will keep this as short as possible. My mum and dad divorced when I was 4, I lived with my mum until I was 14, and my brother lived with my dad. He was 20 when I moved up to live with him and my dad EDIT ~ Levi's dad thinks that because I'm not his bio dad then I have no right to punish him for whatever he does in the house. In the past his dad caused issues when I used to take Levi's electronics (that his dad bought) as punishment. Then I got talked out of punishing him everytime he did something unacceptable wether to me or his sisters
AITA for telling my dad I plan on never speaking - reddi
- e and my brothers lives. Like most children who don't see one parent often, I had put my dad on a pedestal
- g to be the father of my child. N had run into him at a club and drunkenly confessed to the pregnancy
- AITA dad gave the business to brother so I left. Not the A-hole. My older brother (30M) went to university and then worked in the city as an accountant, I (27M) stated to work for my dad as a plumber at 15 and went to college to get my qualifications in plumbing and gas, about the time covid started my brother moved back from the city and.
- Note that our step-dad and my brother have a negative relationship for the most part. Our bio mother and step-dad got together soon after our bio dad and mom divorced when we were little. My brother thinks that step-dad and mother were seeing each other before our real parents divorced and tbh, I think that might be true. Not certain, though
- But AITA for maintaining a distant but non-hostile relationship with him now? not AITA on Reddit. Your feelings are real and valid and probably impacting your life more than you realize. My dad also thinks I'm in the right but my mom thinks that was mean and I should apologize so I wanted to know if I was the asshole. 16.5k. 888 comments
- Reddit He shares with Reddit that he noticed she was getting 'a belly' If you're unfamiliar with Reddit's 'Am I The Asshole' subreddit, just please know that nine times out of 10, it's full of assholes. And this dad who writes in is no exception — he shares that he decided to put his nine-year-old daughter on a strict diet and exercise regiment because, even though she's.
- AITA for saying my dad's girlfriend can't come to my wedding if she plans on wearing a certain dress? Not the A-hole So yesterday was my birthday and I was spending the day with my fiancé, one of my best friends and her boyfriend
A dad posted on Reddit's Am I the Asshole? forum after he called the cops on his sixth-grade daughter for taking $20 from him for lunch. Reddit AITA Dad Called the Cops on His Child for Taking. AITA for announcing that my dad's not paying my college tuition My aunt and uncle are paying for my cousins college. My dad had a college fund for me, but he had stipulations like he wanted nothing below a B for grades and to pre approve any classes I take, weekly meetings to discuss grades and a bunch of other stuff You're not likely to find the nicest folks in Reddit's AITA forum, where people present a dilemma and ask users Am I the Asshole? But one dad's post is so full of red flags, it might just be the worst one we've encountered this month.. The title alone is pretty problematic: AITA for telling my wife and daughter that if my daughter wears a two-piece bikini I will not take her. This dad who wrote into Reddit's 'Am I The Asshole' subreddit to ask if he's a jerk for demanding 100% silence from his stay at home mom wife and twin toddlers. All-day silence. From toddlers
Woman on Reddit's AITA asks users if she's the asshole for wanting a she shed during quarantine while husband has his man cave. Reddit AITA Dad Wants Mom to Give 'She Shed' to Kids, Keeps. That isn't exactly the case for a working mom who took to Reddit's Am I The Asshole forum to settle a dispute she had with her partner, who stays home with the couple's 8-week-old baby girl. The mom confessed that she snapped at her daughter's dad in a moment of anger, but Reddit users rallied to her defense This Reddit 'AITA' dad is absolutely baffled by the notion of his teen daughter wanting to wear a two-piece bathing suit. What is it with dads and the 'Am I The Asshole' subreddit, amirite? Good Lord. The dad in question today is asking for feedback on his undeniably wrong opinions and behavior regarding his teenage daughter and her desire to wear a bikini SIGH. In Reddit's Am I The Asshole subreddit, the stepdad explains that he's been a single dad from early on, so his three teenage sons have never had prolonged living experiences with a menstruating person. Now he lives with a new wife and 19-year-old stepdaughter, and all the kids share one bathroom. For one week a month, his three Large Sons occasionally come across a used tampon.
No one can force anyone to be a parent, but they can make you pay up. Redditors offered all sorts of legal advice on the matter (which, really, she needs her own local lawyer to tell her what's. This dad forced his teenage son to babysit his little sister in order to make money, instead of just giving him the cash for free, and his son was furious.. The single dad of two went on Reddit's Am I the A***** page to see if the internet felt he went over the line. The poster had a meeting on Saturday and his regular babysitter was out of town, so he asked his son, who is 18. . Reddit AITA Dad Wants Ex to Name Baby After Pregnancy.
AITA for not wanting my dad to walk me down - reddi
- A dad posted on Reddit saying he told his daughter that her fiancée asked him for a dowry and now she's canceled the wedding. in 2020 who even gives dowry? Funny; Or in the case of this post from Reddit's AITA, future in-laws. When you marry your partner, whether you like it or not, sometimes you end up spending extended time with.
- This Reddit 'AITA' dad is absolutely baffled by the notion of his teen daughter wanting to wear a two-piece bathing suit. What is it with dads and the 'Am I The Asshole' subreddit, amirite.
- More parenting AITA Reddit threads: We Thought It Was Just A Phase—Mom Yanks Daughter's Wedding Funds After She Gets Engaged To A Woman. Woman Asks If She's The A-Hole For Not Giving Her Daughter A Letter Her Husband Wrote For Her Before He Died. People Are Calling This Dad Terrible For Babying His Wife Over His.
- #AITA #RedditUpdate Reddit aita. justnomil reddit. r/aita update. reddit update. justnoso reddit. aita. reddit husband. reddit stories. justnoso reddit. redd..
- Dad dumbfounded by stepson's 'humiliating' Father's Day gift: 'I almost cried'. A man can't seem to connect with his 16-year-old stepson, and it's become truly upsetting. He explained the situation on Reddit's Am I the A****** forum. Despite him putting in the effort, his stepson doesn't seem interested in bonding
- Two Hot Takes host, Morgan, is joined by guest co-host, Alejandra! This story is about a woman whose dealing with a mom who just made her wedding a little co..
- morbidmommy11/Reddit and Cavan Images/Getty This pregnant woman's husband and father-in-law will not stop obsessing over the idea that she 'will' die during childbirth. Buckle up, Dear Readers, because you are in for quite a ride. This Reddit AITA will give you goosebumps, make your stomach drop, and cause your blood pressure to rise simultaneously
AITA evil stepmom and awful dad edition : AmItheAsshol
A dad on Reddit's AITA page asked if he was in the wrong for making his ex pay for his babysitting after she had to call him with short notice. While people might be quick to side with a mother in situations like this, there is a lot more to the situation One dad wanted to know after his three-year-old broke his $2,000 guitar while being watched by a 19-year-old babysitter who makes $20/hour. He took to Reddit to find out. Here's the song and dance.
AITA for refusing to let my father come to my wedding
- AITA dad gave the business to brother so I left - Reddi
- AITA for letting my brother call me dad and - reddit
- AITA for still holding it against my dad for not - reddi
- Reddit Shuts Down Dad Who Put 9-Year-Old Daughter On Die
AITA for saying my dad's girlfriend can't - reddi
- Reddit AITA Dad Called the Cops on His Child for Taking
- AITA for telling my daughter [26F] that I [55M - reddi
- Dad Refuses to Take Teen Daughter on Lake Trips If She
- A**hole Husband Wants His Wife To 'Shut The Kids Up' While
Reddit AITA Dad Wants Mom to Give 'She Shed' to Kids
- Reddit Users Skewer 'Stay at Home' Dad Who Refuses to Do
- Dad Offers Sh*tty Opinion On Daughter's Bikini In Reddit's
- Dad Says His 3 Sons Are 'Uncomfortable' By Stepsister's
Reddit AITA Dad Wants to Force Surrogate to Be a Mother
- Single dad 'forces' 18-year-old son to babysit when he
- Reddit AITA Dad Wants Ex to Name Baby After Pregnancy His
- Dad Rats Out Daughter's Fiancée For Asking For A Dowr
- Dad Asks AITA For Taking Daughter's Savings After She
- (Reddit AITA) :Ex Is Upset I Rejected Her Claims That I'm
Dad dumbfounded by stepson's 'humiliating' Father's Day
- 'AITA For Being Mad My Mom Married My Fiancé's Dad
- Husband And FIL Plan For Pregnant Wife's 'Childbirth Death
- Man Asks AITA For Charging Ex After He Had To Babysit
- Reddit Dad Insists Babysitter Cover Costs of $2K Guitar